Thursday, October 25, 2018

Hello!

 Hello everyone!! Are you counting down for the weekend yet? I know I am! Nothing planned but it seems more relaxing on the weekends, can get up a little later, lazy mornings, love that!

My project for you today is a birthday tag that I made for my upline. I was very excited with the results and thought I would share here with you. :)

Very easy to make! The longest part is the coloring of the flowers. I really had a great time putting this tag together. Funny story, I created this tag in my head during an annoying insomnia. Can you believe it?! At least it was a productive one, so I'm happy. ;)
 
I didn't really measure anything, I just wanted to make sure it was big enough to put a message on the back for her. You can make as little or as large as you want. What do you think?
 
Will be back later with a "tip" project for you. Stay tuned!
 
♥Alessandra♥




Project List:
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...