Friday, January 18, 2019

Happy Friday!!

 Hi everyone!! Happy Friday! How are you all doing today? It's a beautiful day here in San Diego after so many days  of rain, which I don't complain because I LOVE rain and also because we rarely have rain here, so I was very happy!!
Have you got a chance to check the new catalogs out? Aren't they beautiful??!!
My first card using the new products is the Hey Love stamp set along with lots of goodies! I just LOVE this set and couldn't wait to play with it. But I did not want to do use it for Valentine, so here is the alternative that I came up with. ♥


I know someone that needs a little pick me up as she is going through a hard time with her health, so I am hoping that little guy brings a smile to her face. What do you think?
 
I will see you later with a Valentine project! Have a nice Holiday weekend everybody!
 
XOXO Alessandra♥


Products Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...