Sunday, August 25, 2019

It has been a long time...

Hi there dear stamping friends!
It has been a long time since I post, and I thought it was time for me to tell you why and try to go back to "our" regular routine. I lost my dad. And it was the hardest thing I have ever had to go through so far. So hard. I lost some dear family members like my sweet grandmother, aunt, a few uncles... but this is different, it's so much more painful. And when you think you are getting back on your feet you fall again. It comes and goes and there is no way of holding back, I guess that is just the way that grieving goes. I do feel more like myself so here I am.

To begin with, let's talk about all the news that are coming up! First, Paper Pumpkin! Have you tried this subscription yet? It's REALLY cool!!! And the nicest thing is, you can cancel at ANY time!! And go back again if you want to! No penalties, no fees, no nothing! As easy as that!! The second cool thing it comes with everything that you need to make the projects, so now, that's what you are talking about, right?!?!  Lol! Try it, you wont regret!! So for next month, it will be Halloween! There is always a theme and like I said, if you don't like it, you can just suspend and go back the following month.
And there is ALWAYS something for everyone! If you are a card maker, there is months that the projects are cards. And if you are a 3D the same thing! It's awesome!!

So check it out the COOLEST box for next month's subscription!!



This kit includes 20 food-safe treat boxes, a unique and exclusive Halloween stamp set, and a spooky, special-edition box. September’s kit also gives new meaning to the word “handmade.” (Cue the scary laughter!) Don’t miss out all the fun Halloween treats for your kids, friends, family or coworkers, subscribe at above link by September 10 to get in on the fun.


Also, we have a NEW Holiday catalog coming next month as well, WOOHOO!!! And let me tell you, it's an AWESOME one!! I LOVE the Holiday catalog!!! I made a very neat ornament that I will be posting soon, so stay tuned! :)







And this year, there is 25 cute and affordable items for you to pick from! 25 items UNDER $25!! Check them out HERE

And as usual, do not hesitate to ask me any questions! I am here to help! ♥

Thank you so much for sticking with me and I will see you very soon!!


Much love, Alessandra♥












No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...