Monday, September 16, 2019

Blue Birdie ♥

 Happy Monday Stamping Friends! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We had a nice one with a friend's Spa party that was really fun, my little (not so little) had a great time. ♥ 

A little birdie told me that is almost Christmas... is that right?! Lol!! No, BUT before you know it, it will be! So let's get started "early" so we don't get stuck with unfinished projects. Let's shower our loved ones with the gift of the heart! I know I LOVE getting handmade gifts, it warms my heart and they are THE BEST! Even teachers love them, hairdresser, neighbor, you name it...
So today, I am sharing my favorite handmade gift to give: ornaments!! Right?! Who doesn't love them?! Every year I make some for us and for gift giving, my family and friends loves them! And is no secret that I LOVE birds!! Hence the name of the blog, even though I love all animals. ;)
When I received my catalog I was immediately drawn to the cutest bird stamp! It's SO cute and it has 4 kinds of bird for 4 kinds of Holidays, now that's cool!!

Here is what I created with the cutest bird ever! (besides my pink birdie ;))


 
Isn't he cute? I started out stamping him and then coloring. Then I added the puff paint to the white part of his Santa's hat. Be careful cause that paint runs very fast and a lot, you barely need to press the tube. To activate the puff you will need the heating tool, so just heat and wait for the magic to happen! It's so cool, you will love it! Cut him out, add the star element and set aside. Stamp the sentiment in real red on a piece of rectangular paper measured to fit the dome and set aside.
Now, I added the puff paint directly to the shaker domes BUT, the plastic melted a little so I did it again with an alternative for that not to happen... draw around the shaker dome on thick white cardstock, add the puff paint as much or as little as you like, heat and cut around. This alternative also saves you a dome since you are using the paper as a background you will only need one dome. Add the bird with a dimensional OR, if you like a shaker ornament let him loose. Glue the sentiment.
Add ice glitter, the snowflake sequins and the curly ribbon for the loop and glue it down. These domes are great because they came double sided with adhesive. Take the top layer adhesive and sprinkle all around with the same glitter. Add the bow and you are all done!
I now it seems like a lot of steps but it's not, these ornaments were really fast to make.
 
 
 
 
And I am so sorry that I didn't photographed the step by step, it's my bad. But if you have any questions please, do not hesitate to ask me. I will be more than happy to help!!
Hope you enjoyed todays project and give it a try!
 
As always, much love and have a wonderful week!
 
♥Alessandra





 

Product List:

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...