Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Positive Thoughts!

Hello everyone!
I hope this email finds you safe and healthy! It's been a while since I last posted here, lots has changed but I am sure a lot has changed for you as well. We are all continuing to try and navigate our new normal, it's not easy but it could definitely be worse. If you think about it, I am sure you can find a few silver lining. For me? Even though I am homeschooling my daughter now and the house work seems to have tripled, I do find more time to stamp and create. We are enjoying meals together, lots of playing and just being in the moment without distractions. Don't get me wrong, I do miss our normal life and routines like going to Target - lol, but it is not as bad as it could've been.  

Luckily for us, we are stampers!! We can distract yourselves with stamping and being creative. 

Below you will find a couple of cards that I created to send to some friends and family, what I called a "hug" card since we can't see each other and hug anymore. And some words of encouragement inside since I know some of us are having a hard time. 

The cards are pretty simple but I think they turned out really cute. I used for both the  Positive Thoughts Stamp Set and Dies, and I have to say, I am obsessed with it. It is so beautiful! And very fitting for our current situation.





And this one I created for a challenge that was posted at our Demonstrator Page.


Thank you so much for checking in and I hope you stay safe, healthy and well. 

Love,
Alessandra ♥



Products List:


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...