Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I am FINALLY back!!!

Hello there!!! I missed blogging, it has been way too long! Had so many things going on, travelling, birthdays, little one at home from school... But I am ready to get back in the groove. :)

First, did you know that Stampin' up! is giving 10, that's right, TEN stamping pads for FREE when you sign up to be a demonstrator? Gosh, I wish they had that promo when I signed up, our stamping pads are AMAZING!!! They are honestly the BEST ones out there, trust me, I have tried all of them under the sun! ;)

Just look at this flyer, 10 you guys!!! That's awesome!!! ♥
 
 
Anyway, think about it and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'm here to help! Have a great Wednesday you all!
 
 
 
♥Alessandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...