Monday, April 16, 2018

Post-it holder

Hi everybody! How are you doing today? I'm still recovering from an amazing birthday party that we attended on Saturday. It was Spa Day and it was so much fun!!! All the girls had a blast! My friend even had cucumber slices for their eyes during mask time, it was adorable!♥

Raise your hand if you LOVE a post-it holder!! Me, me, me!!! I just love them!! They are so cute and I can never have enough, just the cutest little things. So I decided to create one for my swaps for OnStage. I have to say, the ladies were very excited about them and that made me very happy!

 
I used my very favorite stamp set and framelits to create it. Unfortunately the DSP is retiring but you could easily replace that for a different one.
 
 
 
I wrapped them in a cello sleeve along with my business card. I had such a great time during OnStage and swapping with all my fellow demonstrators. Can't wait for the next one already! ;)
 
 
All ready to go!!!
Hope you enjoyed todays project and I will catch you really soon!
 
Alessandra♥
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Did you say Post it Note Holder...I am all over this one. I love post it notes. I have them all over and I agree that they need covers. I will be making this one. Diana McCall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana!!! I am SO very sorry, I just saw your comment TODAY, believe it or not!! I apologize. I am new to blogging so I had NO idea that I had to "approve" the comments (but fixed that so all comments now can be posted right away). Anyway, I love post it notes too!!!! They hold a special place in my heart! :)And yes, they do need covers!! Anytime I need to make a project I run to post its!! ;)
      Again, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for your comment!! You were my VERY FIRST "commentator", lol!!! :)) And because of that, I would like to send you a little something to say thank you and show a little token of my appreciation. Please send me an email with your shipping address!! Thank you Diana and have a great week! ♥

      Delete

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...