Thursday, April 12, 2018

I'm back!!

Hi everyone! I'm SO sorry for being MIA. Had so much going on that my poor blog got neglected. But now that I am here, I have a lot to share, yay! Lucky you cause I'll be posting every day this weekend, that's right!! :)
So first things first! Remember when I said that I was going to show you the beautiful party favor that I did for my birthday? Here it is!


This was one of the most fun and easy favors that I have ever made! The creation is from my upline Erica Cerwin and I am so glad she posted this! Thanks Erica!! ♥
Unfortunately the paper is retired, it was free in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue which is no longer available. The sentiment is from the stamp set called Petal Palette and I must say, it is one of my favorites!!!!! So versatile, you can do so much with it, love it!!

 
Love seeing them all together! I filled them with Godiva truffles, it was a big hit!
 
 
And here is my friend holding it when we were still at the restaurant. Such a fun and blessed day!
 
Stay tuned when I show you the party favor that I created for my daughter's classmates! See you tomorrow!
 
Alessandra♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...