Sunday, March 18, 2018

Happiest of Sundays Friends!

Hi everyone!! Hope you are having an amazing Sunday! I can't believe it's almost April already, I feel like this year really is flying!! I say that every year for the last 4 years but I can't believe how fast is going... I'm trying to hold on to as much as I can because my little one will be 5 this year and I seriously can't believe how fast she's growing. Love her SO much! ♥

Anyway, I made a little notebook for groceries list, or whatever list you may need. I am a BIG list maker, I LOVE lists!!! I make lists for everything, is that weird? Lol!! :)




I used some crumb cake paper and Designer Series Paper for the cover AND the flower that I fussy cut it. Some whisper white cardstock for the tag, wink of Stella, powder pink ribbon and soft sky ink. It makes a great gift for teachers, Mother's Day, co-workers, you name it!



 
 
Alright friends, hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Have a wonderful week!!
 
Alessandra ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...