Monday, March 12, 2018

Ugh, time change!

Hi there!!! So, who likes time change? I know I don't, it messes my schedule with my little one and that is hard! Lol!!! Hope you all had a great weekend! We got to celebrate a friend's birthday and had a photo shoot for my little one, it was darling and oh, so sweet!! Do you do your little ones photo shoot? I just love the photos and the photographer is one of my best friends! ♥
I thought about posting a card that I made for our group challenge. The theme was flowers and I really like how this one turned out! Hope you do too.

I used the embossing folder and stamp set that you get it for free when you spend $100 bucks. It's an awesome set!! Really worth it and so versatile!
 

Here is some close up to the flower basket. Colored them with Stampin Blends, my new FAVORITE markers!! They are AWESOME!! Give it a try, I'm sure you will love them as much as I do!
Alright friends, come back soon to see a really cute favors that I did for my friends for my birthday, you will love them!
 
Alessandra ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...