Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Hello there!!

Today marks the first post on my blog, yay! I can see myself already looking back in a few years to see if it is any different from today. We shall see! ;)
This past week was my 45th birthday and I have to say, it was one of the best! I got to celebrate with one of my best friends who was turning 40, it was very sweet! So with that in mind, I created the following card, full of layers. It was fun to make!

 
Here is on the inside:
 
 
 
Well, I hope you enjoyed todays post and please check back again soon! All products are Stampin' Up!
Have a great day friends!
 
Alessandra
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...