Friday, March 9, 2018

It's Friday!!

Hi friends!! How is everybody doing today? Excited for the weekend? I sure am!! We are getting some cold weather again this weekend (which I love), I know it has been pretty gnarly some places but here in California we are lucky if we have some cool temperatures. So, I am enjoying to the fullest! ;)
Now, have you seen the new Love stamps?? I absolutely LOVE them!!!! Plus, they were designed by one of my favorite companies, Rifle & Co. Wanted to get a lifetime supply but they didn't have enough in stock, waaaa!
Aren't they gorgeous??



I'm sure it puts a smile on every recipients face! Put some washi and your envelopes are dressed to impress!

 
Alright boys and girls, that is it for me tonight! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
 
Alessandra♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...