Friday, April 13, 2018

Happy Friday!

The weather has been so nice again!! We had a great family day yesterday, lots of running around! ;)
Little one and I are looking forward to tomorrow, we have a friend's birthday party and the theme is Spa Day, we can't wait!! I'm just excited too cause the gift is all wrapped up already and card is enclosed, whoohoo!! I usually do that at the very last second with my foot out the door, am I the only one? Probably, lol!!
I did the following project during Easter for my daughter's classmates. I think they turned out cute. Do you make little goodies for your kids to take to school? I love doing it, it gives me so much pleasure!! :)

 
I started cutting out all the circles and scalloped circles, those punches are AMAZING!! Can't live without them. Then is time for some coloring, fun!!! I used our amazing Stampin Blends: old olive, pink pirouette and soft sky.
 
 
Very vanilla cardstock was a perfect match for these colors, hope you love it!

 
Finished them up with our gorgeous doily, paper bag and our twine tied with a bow!
 
 
 
And some tags for the teacher's as well! They really liked it!
Have a great weekend everyone!!! See you soon!
 
Alessandra♥ 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...