Sunday, February 10, 2019

Happy Sunday!

Hello everyone!! Valentine is fast approaching and if you have little ones like me, you need some treats for their classmates, teachers, the peeps at the office, coaches and who knows who else, right?! So I decided to create something very simple that can be easily mass produced. 
Up first, a tag that is SO easy to make, just die cut the heart shape, stamp, color and tie the little bow. Add some Wink of Stella for some sparkle and that is it! Attach to the chocolate and you are done! Love easy projects!

 
 
Then it's time for this little container that I found at The Dollar Tree. I knew immediately that I had to get it, LOVE decorating containers!!




Another easy one! Die cut all the pieces, color, make the tag, tie the bows and tag to the container and they are ready for gifting. Love how this one turned out!


 
A little suggestion if you like "sprinkles" I used all the inside hearts from the border die and added to the container to make it even more special, so cute! But save some to use on the tag above! ;-) Add some Red Velvet Truffles from Lindt (my VERY favorite chocolate brand, they are AMAZING!) and you will make someone very happy!
 
Hope you enjoyed today's project and if you have any question, please send me a message or comment here! Thank you and have a fabulous week!!
 
Alessandra♥


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...