Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Team Swap

 
Hi stamping friends! Happy Middle of the week Day!! Tomorrow is Valentines Day, how are you all doing today? Do you celebrate Valentines Day? My husband always work so we don't usually celebrate. When we do, we try to do the day before or after to avoid the crowd. And since he's working again, I'm planning a fun day with my little one after I pick her up from school, it should be fun!

And since I already posted a couple of Valentines project, I figure it was time for something different, like a Birthday Card, yay!! LOL!! Our team had a Birthday Card Theme for this month swap, so now that it happened already, I am posting here for you!

 
I knew I wanted to go "subtle" so nothing better than Pool Party, Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam. Just LOVE these colors together!
 
 
 
 
Didn't forget to decorate the envelope, very important lol!!! I just love when I get a decorated envelope, but I know its a lot of work to do it all, but so worth it! ♥
 
This is a basic card that measures 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” 
The petal pink I just die cut form the largest rectangle die and from there I started building my layers. 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed todays project and as usual do not hesitate to comment or send me a message if you have any questions. I love comments!
 
Have a great day friends! And Happy Valentines Day tomorrow! ♥♥
 
♥Alessandra♥
 
 



Product List: 
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...