Friday, September 21, 2018

 Hello Everyone!!

I am so happy to finally introduce the product list used for my projects, this is very exciting!! Now you will have easy access to everything that I use on my projects with a click of a button, yay!

And to celebrate, I am showing you a cute Halloween note pad that I made for our team swap. It was so much fun to make!!! And this year Stampin' Up! outdid themselves, the Halloween line is ADORABLE!!

 
Just how cute is that little witch?? I'm in love!!
 
 


 
Wrapped up and ready for their journey! Lots of layers to create a fun dimension! I didn't post the measurements because that is going to depend on the size of the notepad you buy. These gems were found at the dollar store. Have fun!
 
Alessandra ♥
 



Stampin' Up! Product List:

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...