Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Happy Fall everyone!!

 I'm just so excited with cooler temps!!! I love everything apple or pumpkin everything, it's awesome!! I just couldn't wait for "pumpkin and apple" weather (laugh). So it is just fitting that I made a fall project for you. I cased from my upline, Erica, I just fell in love when I saw this beauty!
 
 
Easy to make and so adorable!!
 
Even though I'm not a red person, it was the perfect match for my "apple"! Aren't this colors so pretty? They match perfectly with the hand sanitizer, yay!!
 
Plus, they make an adorable gift for teachers, neighbors, nurses, friends, you name it! Who wouldn't like to receive one of this? I know I do!! ;) 
 
So cute!! Hope you enjoyed today's project and please check back soon! Have a wonderful day!!
 
♥Alessandra♥
 
 
 
 
 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...