Saturday, September 8, 2018

Happy Saturday!!

Hello there!!!
How is everybody? Hope you all had a wonderful summer and that you are ready to get into your routine now that vacation is over and the kiddos are back to school. We had an amazing time with lots of playing outdoors, ice cream, water balloons and so much more! But I have to confess that I was ready to get in the groove again and go back to our routine. :)

Now, have you seen the new Holiday Catalog yet??? It's FULL of amazing products and BEAUTIFUL samples!!! I really would love to have the entire thing, from cover to cover! It's that amazing!!! You should go check it out now or if you rather have a copy on your hands please let me know! I would love to send you one! ♥

 
Look at how beautiful the cover is!! And wait until you see all the goodies inside!!
 
 
The Festive Farmhouse is one of my favorites!!! Along with Country Lane, TO DIE FOR!!!
 
Please check back soon to see an adorable note holder that I made for our team swap, so cute!! And I used the new Halloween collection, another favorite!! ;-)
 
Have a great weekend!!
 
Alessandra ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...