Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Happy Tuesday

Hi everyone!! Hope you had a fantastic weekend! Ours was mellow but so good!!
Today I have another project for you using the Needle & Thread stamp set. I confess that I am having a lot of fun using this set, it wasn't on my whish list but once you start it's just fun!  

So up first is a card that I created to go with the second project, which is a treat holder. I knew I wanted simple but still cute and full of elements.
I did a standard sized card base, embossed just half of the petal pink cardstock and used a little strip of DSP. I really liked that tiny detail, simple but effective. I stamped some of the flowers with night of navy ink and die cut them. Added some pearls and it was ready!

 

Of course we can't forget the envelope and once again I just used a flock of butterflies, so cute! 

 
 
So now for my treat holder, I did a very different approach for the box. I created the base and instead of cutting panels and gluing them down I just "wrapped" the box base. Make the desired size for the base and add a strong adhesive around, I used tear and tape. For mine, I did 4 x 3 1/8 - scored at 3/4 on all sides.
 
 
 
That's when the fun part begins, you are going to wrap the paper around, like this:
 
You will need a piece of DSP measuring 10 1/4 x 4 3/4.
 
Cool, right?! I LOVED the result and it's SO easy!!
 
Now it's time to decorate!! I wrapped the fabulous gingham ribbon on the bottom and also tied a bow and glued to the gold library clip. I loved it! I also added one of the flowers that match the card and I think it made even cutter, if I say so myself, lol!! Made the labels and added more pearls (love them!) and cut some of the butterflies from the DSP and I was done!!
 
So, what's inside?? Chocolate, naturally!! :-)
 
These are SO yummy, very addicting!! I may not even have any left when I give this set away! Lol!!
 
 
And here they are all together!
 
 
 
Well, I hope you enjoyed todays project and please come back again on Thursday for another Blog Hop with our team. I have a darling project to show you with a really cool idea for a treat that is not food. Stay tuned!
 
Love always,
 
Alessandra ♥
 

 






Product List:

Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...