Tuesday, March 19, 2019

It's my project of the month day!

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday!!
We are on week 3 for my product of the month - Needle & Thread! Yay!! Are you enjoying so far?
So today I decided to use our mini pizza box, which is filled with goodies! ;)

To start off, here is a pic of the entire project and then I will walk you over each one:

 
This is a Thank You gift that I made for one of the assistant's at my daughters school. It's filled with paper clips and tags.
 
 
I just stamped everything, die cut and started building my layers. Next, create an insert for the inside so I could keep the clips and the tags separated.
 
 
 
The insert measures 3 5/16 x 5 inches, score at 1 11/16 , 2.5 and 3 5/16. Add some adhesive on each side of the bottom and attach to the box.
 
Next, the paper clips!
 
For these ones you will want to use hot glue. Be careful not to burn yourself like I did, lol!!
For the back, I thought it would be cool to use green like it was the "leaves" but it actually looked weird, so I just used the same color as the ink.
 
 
And now the tags! I made each one differently so she has options for whatever the occasion might be. I also embellished them differently and I loved it!
 
 
Aren't they cute together?
 
 
So now, I wanted to show you how I will present to her. These tags and clips look really cute in many ways! Check it out:
 
Wrapped in tulle.
 
 
On a paper bag:
 
 
 
And on a paper envelope:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mini Catalog and New Tutorial!

Hi there everyone! Long time " no see", well, literally speaking. LOL! How are you all hanging in there? We are having a great Sum...